Curation / Memberships
CURATION (With Children and Teens)
- "Green Sweepers Wall of Eco-Art", as No. 9's Education Program Manager and in collaboration with IAIN BAXTER&, Elizabeth Davies for No. 9 Contemporary Art and the Environment. AGO, June 9, 2010
- "Follow Your Art”, a collaborative exhibition between SAGE school and the Art Gallery of Hamilton, 2006-2008 and 2011. Art Gallery of Hamilton.
- "The Machine”, a collaborative sculpture created cumulatively over eight months and displayed from September 22 to October 6, 2005. Waterloo Regional Children’s Museum.
- "Technically Speaking”, an exhibition of work by the senior classes of Eastwood Collegiate Institute, Waterloo Regional Children’s Museum, Kitchener, On. December 2 – February 6, 2005.
- "Lesser-Known Superheroes of Our Century”, an exhibition of photographs of the Waverley Public School’s Grade 4/5 Gifted Class students as their self-created Superhero personas. Guelph Public Library, October 1 – 31, 2004.
- "Osmosis: the passage”, Guest Artist for the Young Curators program, Kitcherner Waterloo Art Gallery, 2001.
MEMBERSHIPS and AFFILIATIONS
- Trafalger Building Studios, Guelph, Ontario. 1998-present.
- 1996- 1998: Propeller Centre for the Visual Arts (1996-1997 -Chair of the Selection Committee and Executive member).
- 1995 – present: Woman’s Art Resource Centre, Toronto, ON.
- 2002- 2004: Ed Video Media Arts Centre, Guelph, ON (2003 -Programming Committee member and Web Curation Committee member).
- June 2004 – 2005: Contemporary Art Forum/ Kitchener and Area – Organizing and Programming Committees.